DIP INTO PAPERMAKING! I CLASS SET (5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″)
- Makes 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ paper
- Durable, reusable supplies
- Supplies for 2 stations
- Serves up to 24 students per session
Full STEAM ahead!
Fully stocked set provides paper making fun and learning for the whole classroom. Includes enough supplies for two stations and 24 students at a time plus all the goodies.
Sparkles and botanicals add pop to handmade paper. Use slide in project templates to create stationery, heart cards and gift tags.
Makes 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ paper. Supplies are reusable.
Recommended Ages 8 and up
See how it works: Dip Into Papermaking! Basic Steps
- 4 dip handmolds with deckle (wooden frame) and screen support grid
- 4 paper making screens and cover screens
- 48 couch sheets (reusable)
- 2 sponges
- 2 press bars
- 2 project templates
- Specialty Pulp: 1 oz package
- Just for Fun: 4 sparkles, 2 botanical packs, Iridescent Flakes
- Illustrated directions
- Teacher guide with set-up plan and materials checklist
Each station will need: kitchen blender, tub (storage container), tray (cookie sheet with sides)