DIP INTO PAPERMAKING! II CLASS SET (8 1/2″ X 11″)
- Makes 8 1/2″ paper and envelopes
- Durable, reusable supplies
- Supplies for 3 stations
- Inclusions and botanicas included
- Uses specialty pulps (included) or recycled fiber
Equip 3 stations with dip handmolds, paper making supplies, fiber and inclusions to make a wide variety of papers.
Makes 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper and several styles of envelopes.
Suggested for grades 9-12 and community workshops for adults.
See how it works: Dip Into Papermaking: Basic Steps
- 3 dip handmolds with finished deckle (wood frame) and screen support grid
- 3 paper making screens and cover screens
- 48 couch sheets (reusable)
- 3 sponges
- 3 press bars
- 3 botanical packs
- 3 Brilliants for Paper: gold, copper, mica
- 3 half pound fiber packages: Cotton Rag, Cotton Linter, Abaca
- 4 project templates: Note Card & Envy, A2 Envelope, Deckle Divider, 4-Petal Fold Envelope
- Illustrated directions
- Teacher Guide with set-up plan and materials checklist
Each station will need: kitchen blender, tub (storage container), tray (cookie sheet with sides)