Make Valentines, gifts and favors that are beautiful, artful, and growable.:
1. Blend junk mail envelopes with scraps of tissue or napkin. Optional: Add a pinch of cotton linter to enhance generation.
2. Add your favorite sparkles and seeds.
3. Place a paper making screen or window screen on plastic canvas or a support grid resting on an open top can.
4. Use a turkey baster or squeeze bottle to fill heart shaped cookie cutters with blended pulp.
5. Press out water with sponge, set heart on towel to dry.
6. Attach seed paper hearts to doilies with gluestick, and tags with planting instructions using string or cord.
12 precision cut heart doilies: 4 ea in deep red, purple and willow
12 Seed Paper tags with planting instructions in matching colors