Recycled Christmas Card Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Christmas card to recycle
- Cut art from a selected Christmas card, then surface embed the art on a new handmade sheet.
- Select a received Christmas card whose art you particularly admire.
- Cut the art from the card and lay it aside.
- Follow the directions in your kit or handmold to make a sheet that's 5.5 x 8.5 inches with leftover holiday gift wrap whose color complements any color in the cut-out art.
- Save some of the pulp in a container.
- Remove the screen and new sheet from the hand mold.
- Place the art on the surface of the right-hand side of the wet sheet.
- Tamp the art's edges firmly down onto the wet sheet.
- Let the art "wet" for one or two minutes.
- With a turkey baster, dribble pulp you saved along and just barely over the art's edges.
- This will tie it firmly to the sheet's surface.
- Follow the directions in your kit or hand mold to finish the sheet with pressing and drying.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Recycled Christmas Card