Vellum Butterfly Card Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Arnold Grummer's "Butterfly" Casting Mold
- Blender, sponge, terry towel
- Blank white card from "Value Pack" by Halcraft USA, Inc.
- Butterfly pattern embossed vellum
- Blue cardstock
- Fluid Chalk Inkpads in Ice Blue, Rose Coral, Warm Violet, Olive Pastel
- Stencil Décor Spouncer tools by Plaid Enterprises, Inc.
- Square Giga punch by Marvy Uchida
- Vellum Tape by 3M
- Foam 1/8" pop-dots
*Optional stamped inside message: 'If my words had wings, they would fly to you each day' "If my words…" stamp by Inkadinkado
- Create a butterfly paper cast using 5 cotton linter squares as directed on package. Set aside to air dry, or use heat gun tool to dry cast faster.
- One color at a time, tap spouncer tool into ink pad, then gently tap color onto raised areas of casting as shown. Wave heat gun tool over decorated cast to set inks and make them permanent.
- Trim vellum to 5" x 6.5" and adhere to card front flap with vellum tape. Follow tape directions exactly for best results.
- Punch blue square and glue to card front on the diagonal. Mat casting onto square with pop-dot.
- Stamp message on inside card flap with Warm Violet ink to finish project.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Vellum Butterfly Card
|No options of this product are available.