Jewelry: UTEE Dragonfly Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Metal tweezers
- Melting Pot®
- Black ultra thick embossing enamel (UTEE), non-stick craft sheet
- Powdered pigment or mica
- Cardboard square
- Glitter glue
- Double sided tape
- Clear embossing ink
- Melt UTEE in pot.
- Brush embossing ink onto mold as release agent.
- Pour melted UTEE into mold, allow to cool and harden, remove.
- Use tweezers to dip cardboard into pot till coated on one side, lift out.
- IMMEDIATELY press cast onto the coated square..
- Brush on powder.
- Embellish with glitter glue and beads.
- Adhere to card.
- Use double sided tape to attach beads.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Jewelry: UTEE Dragonfly
|No options of this product are available.