Two Feet At A Time Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Cardstock: 8x8 inch for back; coordinating colors and prints for blocks
- Chalks, foam applicator
- Spray sealer
- Mini brads
- Die cut letters
- Make a plain white baby's feet paper cast.
- Lightly dab color around feet using chalk and foam applicator. Spray cast with sealer, trim to square.
- Cut solid color and printed cardstock pieces for background. Crop and frame photo.
- Hand letter or computer generate text box. Attach cast, layer and assemble page.
- Finish with die-cut letters for baby's name.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Two Feet At A Time
|No options of this product are available.