'Thanks A Bunch!' Card Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Assorted mini punches (approx. 1/2" size)
- Ruler, scisssors, white craft glue
- Cut a black mat: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
- Trim blue seed paper mat to 4" x 5 1/4".
- Punch vase. Cut trim band. Use large needle or needle tool to make holes for brads, insert brads and glue onto vase.
- Punch flowers, leaves and heart. Insert brads for flower centers.
- Arrange vase and flowers on blue mat. Glue in place with white craft glue. Draw stemps with fine point felt tip marker.
- Attach blue mat to black background layer with brads in the corners.
- Attach layered design to card with craft glue or gluestick.
- Stamp message using black dye ink pad.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In 'Thanks A Bunch!' Card
|No options of this product are available.