Thank You Note Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
White photocopy paper
Garden flowers, fresh or dried
Handmade paper: 1 1/2 x 1 3/4 inch
Cardstock: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch
Accent Cardstock: 2 x 2 3/4 inch
1/4 inch hole punch
3/8 inch wide ribbon: 8 inch length
Envelope: Size A2 (4 3/8 x 5 3/4 inches)
- See 'Garden Flowers Invitation.' Follow steps 1-5.
- Print cardstock using your home computer. Leave a 2 1/4 inch space between 'THANK YOU' and the couple's names. Fold card in half.
- Layer handmade paper onto accent cardstock. Adhere with glue.
- Use hole punch. Make 2 holes 3/4 of an inch apart in the center of the paper piece.
- Lace ribbon: Down thru the left hole, up from back thru right, over and down thru left again, across and up from back thru right, leaving a 2 1/4 inch tail on both sides.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Thank You Note