Sunflower Notepad Book Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- 3x3 yellow self-stick notepad
- 8 1/2 x 11 inch text weight printed paper: one sheet
- Gluestick: Arnold Grummer's recommends UHU (R) Color Gluestick
- Make a sunflower paper cast. Add a 2x2 piece of photocopy paper to pulp while blending to give the cast a harder surface for painting.
- Paint cast with watercolor and nearly dry brush. Alternative: Color details of cast with watercolor pencils. Gently blend colors with brush and (very little) water.
- Construct notepad book cover with preprinted paper.
- Attach cast, glue notepad to inside of back cover, finish with ribbon bow.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Sunflower Notepad Book