Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Any Arnold Grummer’s Casting Mold
- Soap base
- Paring knife
- Microwaveable glass measuring cup
- Soap colorant
- Modeling clay
- Square soap mold
- Roll modeling clay to a size that will outline image on mold and press down lightly.
- This gives you a taller lip on the mold.
- Melt soap base per labeling (adding color or scent if desired).
- Spoon or pour soap into mold.
- Allow to cool and remove.
- Pour additional melted soap into the square soap mold, cool and remove.
- Spoon a small amount of melted soap to top of larger soap and adhere your molded soap.
- Brush with Pearl-Ex for color.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Soap
|No options of this product are available.