Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Soap base, colorant
- Vegetable oil
- Modeling clay
- Square soap mold
- Pearlescent powder
- Brush mold with oil.
- Form a 2" clay wall around outer edge of casting mold.
- Melt soap base following package directions.
- Spoon soap onto casting mold.
- Pour additional melted soap into square soap mold.
- Cool and remove both pieces.
- Adhere pieces with a little melted soap.
- Brush pearlescent powder onto cast for color.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Soap
|No options of this product are available.