Simple Invitation and Thank You Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- 5 x 7 (A7) envelopes for the invitation
- Seals, stickers or ribbons
- Find paper to recycle that matches the colors for your wedding.
- Blend paper. Add sparkles or flowers as an option.
- Use the 'Invitation and Thank You' project template to make this set. Slide the template between the wood frame and the paper making screen before forming sheet. Make paper in the usual way.
- Print your invitation and trim to fit the paper. Fold the top peaked flap down and use a sticker (shown) to hold the vellum in place. Another option is to punch two holes and use ribbon to hold the printed invitation in place.
- For the thank you note, make paper with the template in the same way as for the invitation. Use the 'Folding Guide' that comes with the template to create a 3 1/2" x 5" mailable thank you note. You can write your message on the inside, and address on the outside.
- Use a sticker, seal or envelope glue to close the note. Self-stick stamps work best with handmade paper.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Simple Invitation and Thank You