Save The Date Card Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- White photocopy paper
- Garden flowers, fresh or dried
- Handmade paper strip: 1 x 2 1/2
- Accent color cardstock
- 1/4 inch hole punch
- 3/8 inch wide ribbon: 8 inch length
- Envelope: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch square
- See 'Garden Flowers Invitiation'. Follow steps 1-5.
- Print 'Save The Date' card on home computer. Leave a 1 3/4 inch space between sections of copy for the handmade paper strip. Trim card to 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches.
- Attach handmade paper strip in center of card with glue.
- Use hole punch. Make 2 holes, 3/4 inch apart in the center of the strip.
- Lace ribbon: Down thru left hole, up from back thru right, over and down thru left hole again, across and up from back thru right, leaving a 2 1/2 inch tail on both sides.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Save The Date Card