Recycled Poinsettia Cards Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Decorative edge scissors, trimmer
- Blend Christmas card envelopes, crumpled gift wrap, greeting cards, or colorful Christmas letters (after you've read them) until large pieces are reduced to fibers.
- Add poinsettia petals and leaves using the burst button on the blender until botanicals are reduced to the size you like.
- Form, press and dry paper in the usual way, following directions for paper making for the set you're using.
- Punch, trim or tear poinsttia paper to make cards or thank you's to use in the new year! Some simple ideas are shown here.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Recycled Poinsettia Cards