Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Small print rubber stamp
- Black ink dye pad
- Decoartive tape or duct tape
- Choose a small print stamp and black dye ink stamp pad. Stamp front and back covers.
- Gently swipe all edges of covers boards with stamp pad.
- Cut a 1 1/2 x 7 inch piece of decorative tape. Lay vertically, adhesive side up. Center end board vertically in the middle of the tape. Place cover boards stamped side down onto tape horizontal to end board, leaving a 1/16 inch space between end board and covers.
- Wrap tape around boards to form binding, overlapping ends.
- Attach sticker to front cover. Attach note pad to inside back cover.