Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Decorative edge scissors, trimmer
- Blend Christmas card envelopes, crumpled gift wrap, greeting cards, or colorful Christmas letters (after you’ve read them) until large pieces are reduced to fibers.
- Add poinsettia petals and leaves using the burst button on the blender until botanicals are reduced to the size you like.
- Form, press and dry paper in the usual way, following directions for paper making for the set you’re using.
- Punch, trim or tear poinsttia paper to make cards or thank you’s to use in the new year! Some simple ideas are shown here.