Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Paper scraps: spring green
- Leftover fibers from yarn projects
- Cardstock: 2 1/4 inch square
- Rubber stamps, stamp pad
- Watercolor: pencils or paint
- 2 Seed beads
- Make 2 casts with mini assortment mold, use tissue tints for color.
- Create gift tag and envelope using AG template.
- Add snips of yarn fibers to pulp for texture.
- Stamp envelope before folding and gluing.
- Stamp cardstock square.
- Use watercolor to tint glitter glue, brush onto flower casts.
- Add seed bead centers when dry.
- Add trimmed flower casts and cutout heart as shown, mount on folded gift tag.