Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Red paper to recycle
- OR holiday gift wrap to recycle
- Holiday napkins
- Holiday embellishments: jingle bells, pom pons, lightbulb charms
- Gold metallic floss
- Recycle red wastepaper or holiday gift wrap to make an 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheet of paper, or make 2 sheets of 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch paper for each book.
- Cut out images from holiday napkins. We found one with elf hats and stockings on it.
- Recycle white junk mail envelopes with a small piece of the holiday napkin, but do not remove any water from the newly formed sheet.
- Peel napkin image apart until you’re down to one ply. Lay images on wet sheet, leaving space between them so you’ll have 2 1/2 inch square pieces for the cover. The images automatically bond to the wet pulp.
- Press and dry paper in the usual way.
- Create books following directions on Post-it(R) Note Book Project Set package.
- Embellish book spine with jingle bells tied to the ends of gold metallic floss strung thru a lightbulb charm, or use bells, pompons, and other holiday items that compliment the images on your book.