ARNOLD GRUMMER’S PAPERMILL™ STATION CLASS KIT
- Makes 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ paper
- Uses easy ‘pour’ method
- Durable, reusable supplies
- Successful activity for groups
- Age 8 and up
Recycle! Make paper!
Bring hands-on science and art units to life. Turn wastepaper into new, usable paper – in minutes.
Set uses the easy and successful ‘POUR’ method to make paper. Multiple screens keep the process moving in group settings.
Kit makes up to forty 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch sheets per session. All supplies are reusable.
Teacher helps include supply checklist, tabletop layout, tips.
Recommended for 4th grade and up.
See how it works: How To Make Paper Basic Steps
- Pour deckle box (finished wood) with hook and loop straps
- 3 paper making screens, cover screens
- 2 screen support grids
- Illustrated direction sheet
*Requires use of household blender, dishpan, tray (cookie sheet); iron optional. Wastepaper a must.
You will need simple household items: kitchen blender, tub (storage container), tray (cookie sheet with sides), sponge, 10″ x 12″ cloths or Couch Sheets (sold separately)