ARNOLD GRUMMER’S PAPERMILL™ STATION CLASS KIT
- Makes 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ paper
- Uses easy ‘pour’ method
- Supplies to make 40 sheets at a time
- Durable, reusable supplies
- Successful activity for groups
- Age 10 to adult
Due to supply line issues with wood and wood production, we are not able to offer this product at this time. SIncere apologies. We will resume production as the market improves.
Recycle! Make paper!
Bring hands-on science and art units to life. Turn wastepaper into new, usable paper – in minutes.
Set uses the easy and successful ‘POUR’ method to make paper. Multiple screens keep the process moving in group settings.
Kit makes up to forty 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch sheets per session. All supplies are reusable.
Teacher helps include supply checklist, tabletop layout, tips.
Recommended for 4th grade and up.
See how it works: How To Make Paper Basic Steps
- Pour deckle box (finished wood) with hook and loop straps
- 3 paper making screens
- 3 cover screens
- 2 screen support grids
- Illustrated direction sheet (waterproof)
- Pulp pre-measuring template (waterproof)
- 2 sponges
- Press bar
- 80 couch sheets (reusable)
- Specialty pulp 1 oz
- Classroom set-up guide with two layout options
- Teacher tips with materials checklist
- Arnold Grummer’s PAPERMILL Guidebook *
* 12 page booklet with Basic Steps, How Tos for Decorative Techniques and QR codes linked to instructional videos.
*Requires use of household blender, dishpan, tray (cookie sheet); iron optional. Wastepaper a must.
You will need simple household items: kitchen blender, tub (storage container), tray (cookie sheet with sides), sponge, 10″ x 12″ cloths or Couch Sheets (sold separately)