ARNOLD GRUMMER’S PAPERMILL™ PRO STATION CLASS KIT
- Best choice for workshops age 14+
- Makes 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper
- Makes matching envelopes (A6)
- Use fibers or recycle wastepaper
- Reusable supplies
Easy and successful paper making for your group, program or community workshop.
Supplies to make up to forty 8.5 x 11 sheets or A6 size envelopes per session using the simple ‘pour’ method. All supplies are reusable.
Iron sheets dry to use right away, or dry in press overnight for higher quality sheet surface.
Recommended for Grade 9 to adult. Ideal for high school art program, environmental activities and community events.
Includes 30 minute instructional DVD with Arnold Grummer, covering ‘How to Make Paper, How to Make Envelopes, How to Use Botanicals’ and more.
Note: Requires use of household blender, dishpan, tray (cookie sheet); iron optional. Wastepaper a must!
Designed by Arnold Grummer:
- Large pour deckle (deep wooden frame with hook and loop closures)
- 3 papermaking screens
- 3 cover screens
- 2 screen support grids
- 2 sponges
- Press Bar
- 80 REUSABLE couch sheets for pressing and drying paper (10″ x 12″)
- A6 Envelope template
- Illustrated directions (waterproof)
- Premeasuring template (waterproof)
- 8 oz Cotton Linter Pulp
- 1 oz Specialty Pulp
- Teacher helps: Set up guide, supply checklist, classroom hints
- Arnold Grummer’s GUIDEBOOK with tips, techniques and how-to’s