Paper Wrapped Candle Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Pillar candle
- Handmade paper
- Metallic gold braid
- Mini round brads
- Large needle or toothpick
- Use wet brush and ruler to make tear lines on handmade paper.
- Tear two pieces: 2 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches, and 3 x 3 inches.
- Wrap long piece around candle and glue.
- Place 3 x 3 onto front where longer piece meets.
- Wrap metallic braid around candle 3 times and knot off.
- dhere cast.
- Using needle or toothpick, punch a small hole at each corner of cast; insert brads.
- Add bow.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Paper Wrapped Candle
|No options of this product are available.