Paper Folding: Fan Card Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- 1 new bill, or handmade paper the same size
- 5 x 7 folded green card
- Metallic dark blue cardstock: 3 1/8" x 6"
- Off white cardstock: 2 7/8" x 5 1/2"
- Metallic purple cardstock: 2" x 4 5/8"
- 4" wrapping wire or cord
- 4 purple eyelets and eyelet tools or mini brads
- Green marker
- Removabe tape
- This project is from 'Money Folding 2' courtesy of Design Originals. Imagine this project in handmade paper!
- Make accordion folds, back and forth, starting at one end of the bill. Keep each fold the same width.
- Pinch bottom of fan and wrap with wire or cord.
- Layer cardstocks and adhere to card. Set eyelets or mini brads.
- Write or stamp 'Happy Birthday on bottom of card.
- Adhere fan to card with removable tape!
- Tips: Use extra large 'money' to practice folds. You can also use foreign money for a different look. By law, paper currency can only be photocopied in black & white, single-sided and must be reduced to 75% or enlarged to 150% of its original size.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Paper Folding: Fan Card
|No options of this product are available.