Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Scrapbook paper: 12 x 12 in brown, gold; 8 1/2 x 11 in brown, gold
- Garden botanicals
- Scrap of white mulberry paper
- Stamps, stamp pad
- Glitter glue
- Leaf punch
- Deckle edge ruler
- Mini book hinges and clasp
- Presoak garden botanicals in a bowl of water while preparing pulp to soften petals for paper making.
- Recycle 1 1/2 sheets of buff color photocopy paper, adding a 3x3 inch piece of white mulberry paper for the last few seconds of blending.
- Follow kit directions to make paper. Press dry sheet under stack of books overnight before creating page.
- Trim brown scrapbook paper to 11 3/4 on three sides. Use a deckle edge ruler to create torn edge on the 4th side.
- Tear handmade paper to 7 x 8 1/2. Tear a 2 x 3 inch piece from the remnant for the journal box.
- Layer larger handmade piece onto a 7 1/4 x 8 3/4 gold cardstock. Stamp, accent and embellish page.
- Mount 4 x 6 image onto 8 1/2 x 6 1/4 inch card stock folded in half. Mount on page with tiny hinges and clasp. Journal inside booklet with grey gel pen.
- Layer all onto gold 12 x 12 scrapbook page. Keep forever!
- Note: Add 1/8 tsp Arnold Grummer's Acid pHree Additive to pulp in blender to make acid free, buffered paper.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In October