North Pole Book: Snowman Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Patterned papers: textured in red, green, orange, yellow, black; red dot, lime green check
- Cardstock: white
- Handmade paper: white, pink
- Ribbon: 3/8” sheer turquoise/lime dot ribbon, two 9” pieces
- Jingle bells: two 3/8" gold
- Mini glass ornaments: one green, one blue
- Mini round brads: eleven pewter
- Craft thread: turquoise
- Miscellaneous items: scissors, 1/16” hole punch, 3/4” circle punch, fine point permanent black marker, paper glue, turquoise & black inkpads, ultra fine iridescent glitter, 3/8” rubber alphabet stamps
- Follow template instructions for making book, cutting cover of book from lime paper and inside lining from red dot paper. Antique edges of assembled book with turquoise ink.
- Cut hat from red dot paper. Cut head from white cardstock. Cut nose from orange paper. Antique edges of hat, face and nose with blue ink, using a small piece of dry sponge.
- Cut hat brim from white handmade paper. Punch two 3/4” circles from handmade pink paper for cheeks. Dab glue on edges of hat brim and cheeks, and quickly sprinkle glitter on glue while wet. Shake off excess glitter.
- Punch 1/16” holes in face at eye and mouth dots and attach brads. Glue face, hat, hat brim, cheeks and nose to book cover, following pattern. Draw a line around front cover 1/8” from edges with black marker. Stamp “JOY” in upper right corner of cover with black ink. Insert ribbon through jingle bell and blue ornament, and tie into a bow. Glue bow to tip of hat. Glue notepad inside book. Wrap thread around book twice and tie into a bow under word.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In North Pole Book: Snowman