POUR HANDMOLD (Makes 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ paper)
- Makes 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ paper
- Easy ‘pour’ method
- Quality supplies and construction
- Illustrated step-by-step directions
Due to supply line issues with wood and wood production, we are not able to offer this product at this time. SIncere apologies. We will resume production as the market improves.
Make your own paper!
Set makes 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ paper using the easy ‘pour’ method.
A handmold is the essential piece of equipment to form handmade sheets.
Choose this handmold to get started or add to supplies for your program.
Includes illustrated directions and two FREE couch sheets.
See how it works: How To Make Paper: Basic Steps
Makes 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ paper:
- Pour deckle (finished wood box) with hook and loop straps
- Paper making screen, cover screen
- Screen support grid
- Illustrated direction sheet
- Two FREE couch sheets
You will need: kitchen blender, tub (storage container), tray (cookie sheet with sides), sponge, 7″ x 10″ cloths or Couch Sheets (sold separately)