Jingle Bell Books are lots of fun to make – and they really do jingle!
Sticky Note Books, in general, are a nifty project for craft night, gifting or cheering up your work station.
Here’s what we used to make our Jingle Bell Books.
- Sticky Note Book Project: 12 Pack
- Holiday Gift Wrapping Paper
- Glue Stick or Paste
- Wax Paper
Note: All Sticky Note Book Sets from Arnold Grummer’s come with patterns, parts and easy directions to make a nice book on your first try.
- Use tracing patterns to cut out a paper cover and liner for each book from holiday wrap or any decorative paper.
- Follow illustration in directions to glue cover boards and spine board in place.
- Score flaps before folding on the two long sides and two end flaps.
- Run a 1/2″ strip of glue over the covers and spine boards on both long sides of the book back.
- Fold long flaps onto the glue strip; press into place.
- Repeat gluing, folding and pressing on the end flaps.
- Run a line of glue into both ‘gullies’ between the cover and spine boards.
- Completely cover the liner paper with glue. Center and press into place.
- Run a thumbnail down both ‘gullies’ to nudge liner paper into glue.
- Place book cover between wax paper and under heavy books until glue sets. Overnight is good.
- Embellish book cover with EmBellishments, or craft items, stickers or odds ‘n’ ends from your scary craft closet.
- Gently score and fold cover. Remove back page from 3×3 inch note pad and stick in place.