'Love, Trust Devotion' Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Pink and dark brown paper scraps to recycle
- 12 x 12 scrapbook paper: mulberry red
- Cardstock: brown, true red, medium brown
- Small heart punch
- Pink fibers
- Silver thread
- Rubber stamp alphabet
- Black and silver ink pads
- Silver metallic gel pen
- Scrapbook page by Erikia Ghumm.
- Recycle pink paper with iridescent flakes and 1/8 tsp Paper Additive to make half sheet size handmade paper..
- Recycle the same ingredients, using the Three Hearts template in the handmold to make pink hearts.
- Recycle dark brown paper scraps and 1/8 tsp Paper Additive to make half size sheet handmade paper.
- Press and dry handmade papers following kit directions.
- Trim dark brown cardstock: 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 for mat under 'Devotion' heart, 4 5/8 x 1 1/2 for mat under 'Brian', 1 3/8 x 5/8 for mat under date.
- Trim true red cardstock: 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 for mat under 'Trust', 4 3/4 x 2 for mat under 'Erikia'.
- Trim medium brown cardstock: 4 1/2 x 2 3/4 for mat under 'Love', 4 5/8 x 4 1/4 for mat under photo, 1 1/4 x 1/2 for mat under date.
- Tear pink handmade paper to 5 x 6 1/4. Tear brown handmade paper to 5 1/4 x 5.
- Punch 5 paper hearts from dark brown handmade paper.
- Stamp pink hearts. Layer mats with stamped pink hearts, punched brown hearts and silver thread as shown.
- Trim photo to 4 x 4 1/2. Stamp names and dates. Layer photo on handmade paper mats, tying pink fibers on left side 1/4 inch in from edge.
- Assemble page as shown.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In 'Love, Trust Devotion'