LET’S MAKE PAPER! KIT
- Makes round paper up to 5 1/2″ across
- Hands-on recycling activity
- For art, science, environmental education
- Pre-K on up with adult supervision
Fun for a first papermaking experience at home or school!
Make recycled paper, envelopes, ornaments, gift tags and more.
Creates round paper and cookie cutter paper shapes up to 5 1/2 inches across.
Includes directions to make seed paper, our most popular children’s project.
Makes 6 sheets at a time, all supplies reusable.
Requires use of kitchen blender and two tin cans
Makes round paper up to 5 1/2″ in diameter
- Paper making screen
- Support screen
- Grey cover screen
- Press bar (made from 2 recycled mild cartons)
- 10 reusable couch sheets (for pressing and drying paper)
- Envelope pattern
- Step-by-step instructions
You will need: 2 tin cans, kitchen blender, tray (cookie sheet with sides), wastepaper!