LET’S MAKE PAPER! ™ CLASSROOM KIT
- Makes round paper up to 5 1/2″ diameter
- Hands on recycling activity
- Successful for PreK-3 and community events
- Meets art, science, environmental ed standards
Dealer pricing calculate automatically in shopping cart
Easy papermaking for the younger set and community events.
Sets up on one table. Makes up to 30 five-inch diameter circles of paper at a time.
Includes a clear cylinder so paper makers can see paper as it forms. Finished paper in minutes.
Comes with teacher tips, project ideas and table set-up plan. All supplies are reusable.
Made in the USA.
Makes round paper up to 5″ across
- Clear acrylic cylinder, polished safety edges
- 2 paper making screens
- 2 cover screens
- 2 screen support grids
- Press bar (made from 2 recycled milk cartons)
- 60 couch sheets (reusable)
- Envelope pattern to fit round sheets
- Step-by-step paper making instructions
- Directions for Seed Paper project
- Two lesson plans, teacher tips, table-top set up plan
You will need: One empty large can, 5 1/2″ – 6″ diameter (coffee can, large baked bean can, or similar), kitchen blender, tray (cookie sheet with sides), plastic cups. Wastepaper, a must!