Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- White photocopy paper
- Garden flowers, dried or fresh
- Handmade paper: 3 x 11 inch strip
- Cardstock: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch
- Printable vellum: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- 1/8 inch hole punch
- 4 mini gold brads
- 1 1/2 inch wide sheer ribbon: 12 inches
- Decorative sticker
- Envelope: Size A9 (5 3/4 x 8 3/4 inches)
- Use either Arnold Grummer's Papermill Pro Kit or the Large Dip Handmold to make one sheet of paper for every two guests.
- To make pulp, recycle white photocopy paper. Use 1 1/2 sheets of photocopy paper for every handmade sheet you plan to make.
- Add garden flowers, a pinch of gold dust and 1/8 tsp. Acid pHree additive to pulp before forming sheets.
- Form, press and dry sheets following kit directions.
- Tear handmade sheets according to 'Garden Flowers' pattern. Click on link to see pattern.
- Print invitation text on vellum using home computer. Trim to 5" x 8".
- Use punch to make holes thru vellum and cardstock in corners. Fasten vellum to cardstock using mini-brads.
- Wrap strip of handmade paper around invitation. Overlay strip with ribbon and secure with decorative sticker.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Invitation