Holiday Table Hurricane Lamp Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Thin mulberry or chiri paper (shown here) Mod Podge Paintbrush Gold metallic paint or spray paint Hurricane lamp, any size Sheer ribbon
- Paint or spray paint skeleton leaves. Allow to dry. Mixed sizes add visual interest, but using one size is fine.
- When dry, apply skeleton leaves randomly to hurricane lamp with Mod Podge.
- Tear mulberry or chiri paper into pieces.
- Add copper dust to Mod Podge. Apply torn paper pieces to over leaves to lamp with Mod Podge. Allow to dry. Adorn with ribbon.
- Note: Change the paper and metallic dust colors to make lamps for different seasons. White mulberry paper and gold dust are a perfect combo for winter holidays. Thin paper is the secret to making the leaves visible when backlit with a candle.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Holiday Table Hurricane Lamp