Heartfelt Collection: Scrapbook Page Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Pink waste paper
- White waste paper
- 6 x 6 inch white cardstock
- 6 x 6 inch page protector
- Pink ribbon
- 3 1/2 5 inxh photo
- Make handmade papers in pink, and white with green botanicals. I used plumosa fern from the wedding bouquets for the white paper and added a pinch of iridescent flakes and gold dust to the pulp for both colors of paper.
- Tear pink tone handmade paper to a little less thatn 6 x 6 inches.
- Tear coordinating white paper with botanicals to approx 5 x 5 inches.
- Layer handmade papers onto 6 x 6 inch wihite cardstock. Mount 3 1/2 x 5 inch photo as top layer.
- Slip into 6 x 6 inch scrapbook page protector, finish edge with ribbon.
- Display on picture easel, or create a set of similar simple pages for a scrapbook to share with friends and family.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Heartfelt Collection: Scrapbook Page