Harvest Candle Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Holiday or seasonal napkins
- Wastepaper to recycle
- Seasonal color candle, base
- Seasonal silk foliage
- Choose a seasonal napkin. Cut out images or a section of the napkin to layer onto handmade paper for the candle wrap.
- Reduce the image(s) to a single ply.
- Make a sheet of handmade paper. Before removing any water, lay the single ply images on the wet paper. The images will completely bond with the wet paper and become part of the new sheet.
- Press and dry handmade paper in the usual way.
- Treat the handmade paper with Arnold Grummer's Flame Free, a flame retardant for paper or fabric.
- Tear a band from the treated dry new sheet and wrap around candle. Secure with brads,doublestick tape or fiber wraps.
- Showcase the candle on a candle base with seasonal silk foliage.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Harvest Candle