'Friends' Welcome Book Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Preprint paper for cover and liner (8 1/2 x 11)
- Coordinating papers for cover
- Glue Stick
- Paint brush
- Create book cover and liner from any 8 1/2 x 11 inch print paper.
- Trim coordinating papers for front cover: 2 1/2 inch square, two 1 inch sqaures, one 1 x 2 1/4 inc rectangle. Layer onto cover as shown.
- Make paper cast in coordinating color. Paint raised image with glitter glue and trim cast when dry. Mount on cover.
- Cut 'Friends' from preprint paper or stamp 'Friends' or 'Welcome' and layer onto cover to finish..
- NOTE: Use all 4 images on the Mini Assortment Mold to make 4 books at a time. These books are great to have around when you need a little something to give away.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In 'Friends' Welcome Book