Flower Angel Seed Paper Card Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Seeds packets: marigold and bachelor buttons
- Garden sticker
- Garden green and burnt orange card stock
- Green ribbon, 3/8 inch wide, 6 inches
- Orange leather cord, 3 inches
- Rubber stamps: small script, garden theme stamps
- Black inkpad, glue stick
- Make seed paper: Pour seeds into small bowl and set aside. To make pulp, blend seed packets and photo copy with water in blender. After blending, add seeds to pulp and follow kit instructions for paper making. Make two 5 ½ x 8 ½ inch sheets.
- To make the card, score and fold seed paper in half. Use small script stamp in upper front corner, and ‘Flower Angel’ or similar quote as shown.
- Stamp ‘Plant’ on orange cardstock. Trim and layer onto green cardstock mat.
- Glue garden sticker onto orange cardstock mat. Attach to card
- Tie leather cord around green ribbon with single knot. Trim ribbon to width of card, glue in place. Attach stamped ‘Plant’ piece at an angle.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Flower Angel Seed Paper Card
|No options of this product are available.