Flo's Crazy Paper Quilts Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- 12 x 12 cardstock (I used rainbow print and small text print pieces)
- Sewing machine
- Embellishments: buttons, ticket stubs, textured scraps, etc.
- Trim and fit pieces of leftover handmade to make an 10 x 10 inch design.
- Trim and paste pieces onto 12 x 12 cardstock in an eye-pleasing pattern.
- After glue has dried, hand or machine stitch around pieced edges.
- To create an 'altered' crazy quilt piece (lower right) add ticket stubs, buttons, fishnet and other odds and ends for collage effect.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Flo's Crazy Paper Quilts