Fiber Card Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Off white polymer clay
- Square trifold window card
- Rubber stamp
- Stamp pad
- Craft knife
- Make magnolia cast using cotton linter or polymer clay.
- To make casts from cotton linter, follow directions on any package of cotton linter, or click on http://www.arnoldgrummer.com/resources/learnCasts.cfm.
- Directions for using polymer clay in Arnold Grummer's Casting Molds can be found by clicking on: http://www.arnoldgrummer.com/information/cast_paper/index.cfm#twelve. Remember to trim polymer clay cast before baking.
- Stamp the center panel of a square trifold window card.
- Fold back and glue the right card panel onto the back of the center panel.
- Mount magnolia cast in window with glue.
- Wrap and knot fibers around card top.
- Fold the remaining panel to make card.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Fiber Card