'Fall Leaves' Easy Sticky Note Book Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheet of handmade paper
- 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheet of Thai Mango paper (shown here)
- UTEE or Polymer clay in fall colors
- Antique gold Rub 'n' Buff
- Scissors, glue
- To get directions for casting with polymer clay or UTEE click here .
- Make the polymer clay or UTEE maple leaf cast in the fall color of your choice.
- Use antique gold Rub 'n' Buff to highlight the raised details of the cast.
- Construct the book using the tracing template, note pad and book boards in the starter set. Make book cover with paper you've made yourself, or something similar to the Thai Mango paper shown in the example.
- Attach cast, glue note pad inside, and finish with ribbon.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In 'Fall Leaves' Easy Sticky Note Book