Exciting Announcement! Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Plain cardstock
- Decorative Baby Paper
- Paper Punches: 2 1/2 inch square, 2 1/4 inch square
- Double-stick tape or gluestick
- Photo mount corners
- Beading wire, seed beads
- 5 1/4 inch square envelopes
- Follow directions for paper casting on any package of Arnold Grummer's Cotton Linter. While paper cast is drying:
- Computer generate birth announcement on 5 x 10 inch plain cardstock. Fold in half.
- Trim 2 coordinating decorative papers to 4 3/4 x 4 3/4.
- Punch or cut a 2 1/2 inch square in one decorative paper. Save the center.
- Punch or cut a 2 1/4 inch square in the other decorative paper.
- Mount the saved center behind the smaller window.
- Glue 4 3/4 square panels together.
- Use needle to poke holes for beading wire as shown.
- Thread beads onto wire, insert ends into holes from front, twist wire in back to secure.
- Attach photo corners as shown
- Layer beaded panel onto plain cardstock
- Trim Baby's Feet cast to 1 7/8 x 1 7/8 inches. Mount in window.
- Send with love in 5 1/4 inch square envelopes.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Exciting Announcement!