Eggs To Dye For Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Brown cardstock: 8 1/2 x 11, 3 1/2 x 5, 5/8 x 8 1/2
- Stamped or computer generated text block: Yellow handmade paper trimmed to 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Two 4 x 6 photos, untrimmed
- Ribbon: 3/8 inch wide, 18 inches
- Embellishments: Four 3d mini flower stickers, mini tag, mini calendar, green embroidery floss
- Recycle 2 pages from the 'yellow pages' to make the yellow handmade paper for the text block.
- Recycle deep color purple wastepaper. The large handmade sheet on this page was made using a printed purple flyer that came in the mail.
- After blending and forming the sheet, lay the support grid from the paper making set on top of the new, wet sheet for texture. Let air dry.
- Carefully peel new sheet off screen. Gently tear along two sides to make sheet 8 1/4 x 10 3/4 inches. Attach to 8 1/2 x 11 inch cardstock.
- Wrap ribbon on cardstock strip. Attach to page 1 1/2 inches from the bottom
- Attach ribbon to text block, layer on cardstock mat. Attach to page 1/2 inch from top and 1 inch in from side.
- Apply photo corners to pictures. Layer on to page as shown.
- Add calendar page and little flower tag embellishments. Attach 3d flower stickers as a finishing touch.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Eggs To Dye For