Dragonfly Journal Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Assorted imported handmade papers
- Pearlescent paint
- Gold spray paint
- Glue stick
- Arnold Grummer’s Photo Album set includes book boards, blank pages and simple directions to construct this journal.
- Use handmade paper to cover journal front and back and create color blocks on front as shown.
- Use raffia for binding, following steps in album directions.
- Embellish binding with fiber and beads.
- Create two dragonfly casts.
- Spray one with gold spray paint.
- Paint the other with pearlescent paint then lightly coat with gold spray paint.
- Trim and attach.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Dragonfly Journal
|No options of this product are available.