DIP HANDMOLD: MEDIUM (5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″)
- 30% off – order now for fall
- Makes 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ paper
- Use at home, school, or in the studio
- Illustrated directions show steps
- Works with wastepaper pulp or other fibers
30% off – excellent choice for remote instruction. We ship.
Make your own paper!
Set makes 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch paper. Quality supplies and directions guarantee a successful experience at home, school, or in the studio.
Use with simple household items: kitchen blender, dishpan, sponge, and paper towels or cloths. Recycle wastepaper for fiber, or use with specialty pulps.
Includes a packet of botanicals to get you started.
See how it works: Dip Into Papermaking: Basic Steps
- Dip deckle (finished wood frame)
- Paper making screen, cover screen
- Screen support grid
- Botanical packet
- lllustrated direction sheet
You will need simple household items: kitchen blender, tub (storage container), sponge, 7″ x 10″ cloths or Couch Sheets (sold separately)
You May Also Like…