Jewelry: Crafty Chic Collection Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Black polymer clay, any brand
- Cornstarch (or Paper Additive) for release agent
- Pearl Ex powderst
- Assorted beads in fall colors
- Jewelry findings for necklace and earrings
- Condition polymer clay.
- Dust mold with cornstarch or Paper Additive.
- Press clay into mold. You will need one leaf for necklace, and two for earrings.
- Brush clay with Pearl Ex powders.
- Use needle tool to make holes in top of leaves for jumprings.
- Bake clay according to manufacturer's directions.
- Use clay friendly sealer to seal pendant and earrings.
- String necklace with coordinating beads. Attach findings to finish project.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Jewelry: Crafty Chic Collection