PAPER ON THE RIVER
PAPER ON THE RIVER is postponed until October 1-2, 2021
Please join us then. We look forward to seeing your artwork, meeting you and fellow paper artists
Submission Requirements, Procedure and Fees
Arnold Grummer’s PAPER ON THE RIVER is open to all handmade paper artists.
- All work displayed must be original and created by the artist making the application using a hand papermaking / fiber technique.
- Artwork must prominently feature handmade paper / fiber.
- Each artist may submit up to three entries.
- Mass produced, commercial or imported art pieces are not allowed.
- Artworks can include framed handmade paper art, collages, books, boxes, and mixed media that prominently feature handmade paper.
SUBMIT APPLICATION, ART IMAGES, and FEES ONLINE
Exhibit Dates: October 1 – 31, 2021
Submission Deadline: August 20, 2021
Artist Notification: tbd
Art Drop-off Dates: September 15-20
Artists may set the sale price for each exhibited artwork. The Paper Discovery Center will retain 30% commission on all artwork sales. In the event of a sale, the artist will be notified at the closing of the exhibit and mailed a check for 70% of the sale.
The Paper Discovery Center and Arnold Grummer’s LLC reserve the right to photograph and reproduce all exhibit entries regardless of copyright. Such materials will be used for promotional and/or educational purposes only with full credit to artists, and studio links where available.
Entry Fee (non-refundable): $35 (max 3 pieces)
University Student: $20 (max 2 pieces)
1st Place: $250
2nd Place: $150
3rd Place: $100