Confetti Valentines Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
Arnold Grummer's Papermill Kit, junk mail envelopes, red card stock, mini hearts punch, red cording or embroidery floss, vellum paper (for liners, optional)
- Create mini heart confetti using card stock and a hand held heart punch.
- Recycle junk mail envelopes for pulp. Stir in confetti hearts just before forming sheet.
- Follow directions in your paper kit to make a sheet of handmade paper, either 5.5"x8.5", or 8.5"x11".
- Press and dry paper according to kit directions.
- Trim dry sheet into 2.75"x8.5" strips.
- Cut strips in half (2.75"x4.25").
- Trim liner paper to 2.5"x 4" pieces. Vellum shown, any paper will do. Stamp or write message on liner.
- Place hmp pieces horizontally in front of you. Bring each side to the middle to create a 'french door' fold.
- Use cording and card stock to create closure, or design your own.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Confetti Valentines