Holiday: Cinnamon Dough Ornaments Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Any Arnold Grummer’s Casting Mold
- Cinnamon dough
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Extra cinnamon
- Acrylic paints
- 1 1/2 cups ground cinnamon 1 cup applesauce 1/4 cup white glue.
- Mix and knead.
- Dough should begin to look and feel like cookie dough.
- After kneading, let dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Knead again and dough is ready to go!
- Prepare dough, spray molds with non-stick spray.
- Roll dough into 1” balls and dust top of balls with cinnamon.
- Place mold over center of ball and press down.
- Gently remove dough from mold, trim with a knife or decorative crimping cutter.
- Insert eye pin.
- Let dry completely.
- Embellish with acrylic paint, thread eye pin with ribbon for hanger.
- You can substitute cinnamon dough with salt or craft bread doughs.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Holiday: Cinnamon Dough Ornaments
|No options of this product are available.