'Butterfly' Seed Paper Card Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Stamps: Butterfly and fine print pattern
- Orange color pencils
- Needle tool
- Ruler, scissors or trimmer
- Make your own seed paper or trim ready to use seed paper to 5 1/4" x 8 1/2" (cocoa bean shown here). Fold in half and stamp diagonally with fine print stamp.
- Stamp butterfly on 2 7/8" x 3 7/8" cream color seed paper using black dye ink pad. Use color pencils to apply orange shading to butterfly.
- Mount butterfly layer on salmon color seed paper trimmed to 3 1/8" x 4 1/8".
- Attach mounted butterfly to card front using black mini brads. Use a needle tool to poke holes before attaching brads.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In 'Butterfly' Seed Paper Card
|No options of this product are available.