Beeswax Magnet Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Vegetable Oil
- Double boiler
- Gold pearlescent paint
- Spray fixative
- Brush mold with oil.
- Melt wax in double boiler.
- Spoon wax carefully into mold image.
- Let cool and remove.
- Brush cast with pearlescent paint, seal.
- Cover two cardboard squares with paper, wrap larger one in mesh
- Glue cast on top, magnet on back.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Beeswax Magnet
|No options of this product are available.