Asian Charm Note Pad Book Project
Some supplies used for this project are available on arnoldgrummer.com. Add any of the items shown below to your cart right from this page.
- Black print paper: 8 1/2 x 11
- Red Asian print paper: small piece (1/4 sheet)
- Black card stock: 2 x 2 inch square
- Glue stick
- Choose a light to medium weight paper for the book cover and liner. One 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheet is enough for both pieces. Assemble book cover.
- Cut two chip board squares: 2 x 2 and 1 x 1 inch. Cover both in a coordinating red Asian print paper.
- Cut a 1 1/4 inch sqaure of black cardstock. Layer and attach squares as shown.
- Attach note pad to inside back cover. Finish with gold charm.
Arnold Grummer's Items Used In Asian Charm Note Pad Book